Good Foods For Good Skin
Almonds are an incredible nutritional source of vitamin E, dietary fiber, protein and magnesium. Eating almonds help lower cholesterol. It also increases energy levels, softens the skin, reduces food cravings and improves sleep patterns.
Skin care products that contain almonds are especially effective for treating dry and sensitive skin.
So if you have dry and sensitive skin, you can try the following homemade face mask:
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of crushed almonds with 1 tablespoon of honey.
2. Apply the mixture to your face for 5 minutes
3. Rinse it off with cool water.
Your skin will absorb the vitamins and nutrients in the almond. It will leave your face refreshed and revitalized.
When applied to the face, oatmeal works by cleaning and moisturizing the skin to soothe and relieve skin irritations. It also works effectively to reduce skin dryness and itching.
For smoother and softer skin, try mixing an oatmeal face mask:
1. Mix oatmeal with water or milk
2. Cover your entire face with the mixture and let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Rinse it off with warm water.
Oatmeal also helps remove dead skin cells, revealing fresher and clearer skin.
Avocado is a rich source of vitamin A, B, D and E. Avocado contains more potassium than a banana, allowing skin care products infused with avocado to penetrate the skin more evenly and quickly. With their healthy fats and phytonutrients, avocado offers remarkable benefits to human, both when eaten and applied directly on your skin.
To moisturize your skin, simply mash one avocado into a bowl and apply it to your face. If you wish, you can even apply it on your back, hands and feet.
4. Egg Whites
Egg whites face mask can give you firmer looking skin and fewer breakouts. It also reduces redness and inflammation and helps ward off wrinkles and tighten sagging skin.
Follow the following steps for firmer and clearer skin.
1. Separate out the yoke from the egg white
2. Pat the egg white onto a clean face. (Make sure your hair is clear from your face)
3. Let the mask dry for about 10 minutes
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
This formula works wonders for oily or combination skin. You can use it every week for best results!