LED light therapy is a non-invasive procedure done with panels of red and/or blue lights that deliver low-level pulses of light up to three times brighter than the sun to activate skin cells. It is first researched by NASA for use in the U.S. Space Program and its treatments are non-invasive yet highly effective.
Red LED Light & Anti- Aging
Red LED Light is able to penetrate deeply into skin tissue, stimulating cellular regeneration to create collagen & elastin. Collagen helps plump up the skin while elastin keeps the skin firm, thus reducing fine lines & wrinkles. It also promotes healing of the skin, blood circulation and lymphatic activity.
Blue LED Light & Anti-Acne
Medical grade blue LED light has been proven effective in reducing acne by killing bacteria. Coupled with red LED light that can reduce inflammation, this combination is a documented therapy for the control of acne.
IPL / Laser Treatments VS LED
Most other light based treatments such as Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and laser treatments rely on thermal injuring to the skin’s dermal layers including blood vessels, nerve endings and such to create changes in the skin’s appearance. LED Treatments do not rely on thermal energy and are able to produce a diffuse & uniform light that penetrates more deeply than laser light without causing tissue damage.
The Cosmetic Benefits Of LED Light Therapy
- Smooths out and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Clears blemishes
- Reduces pore size
- Firms and tones skin
- Smooths out and balances skin texture
- Increase collagen production
- Reduces melanin that causes pigmentation, age spots and discolorations
- Increases blood circulation and moisture
- Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
- Stimulates metabolic functions
- Decreases puffiness around eyes
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Heals existing acne
- Reduces inflammation
- Prevents breakouts
- Minimizes acne scarring
LED Treatment is not suitable for you if you are:
- Photo- Allergic
- Diagnosed with:
- Thyroid Condition
- On medication that causes light sensitivity (e.g. Tetracyline)
BOOK an appointment!
NEW Customers: $68 (Includes a first time customized facial, UP $380)
EXISTING Customers who have not tried LED: $38 (Top up to any facial, UP $120)
Are you on our mailing list? Click to join