Chamomile tea is something we hear very often. It is in tea and sometimes, it is added as garnishing on meals. Chamomile contains nutrients that you need on a daily basis. These benefits include:
1. It accelerates the healing process and also disinfects the wounds.
2. It is an all-natural skin bleach. It lightens your complexion and gives it a healthy glow.
3. It helps to soothe skin irritation and sunburn.
4. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants that helps you fight acne and breakouts. It also helps to eliminate acne scars.
5. It also helps to protect skin from radical damage.
Porcelain’s Revive, Makeup Cleanser has chamomile as one of its key active ingredients. It is a pre-cleanser that doubles up as a makeup remover. Also it is suitable even for sensitive skin and is very gentle on the skin. With the orchid extract in the product, it has a very subtle floral scent.